Masi Refosco Rose

Masi Refosco Rose

SKU: MASI0021
$17.99Price
100% Refosco (Native grape) This wine was made using Masis double fermentation system. 85% of the grapes were immediately vinified at controlled temperatures using selected yeasts. The remaining 15% of grapes were dried for 50 days on bamboo racks before being added, provoking a spontaneous second fermentation.
  • WINE COLLECTION

    ROSE
  • REGION

    Veneto, Italy
  • TASTING NOTES

    Pretty, bright pink colour. Restrained red fruit with delicious floral notes on the palate and a touch of redcurrant. Light but perfectly refreshing and medium-bodied. Creamy texture and soft acid, quite different from the Provence model, but just as elegant.
  • FOOD PAIRING

    Enjoy with grilled chicken or seafood, with tomato-based pastas, margherita pizza, pork, or strong cheese.
  • OTHER INFO

    750ml
  • IMAGE DISCLAIMER

    The product image shown may not be an exact representation of the product due to vintages and variations in pack sizes.

BLACKBEARD'S 

©2020 Blackbeard's Trading Company Ltd