Trivento Golden Reserve Chardonnay

Trivento Golden Reserve Chardonnay

SKU: TRIV0020
$20.99Price
60% is aged 10 months in French oak barrels, the other 40% is aged in concrete vats.
  • WINE COLLECTION

    CHARDONNAY
  • REGION

    Mendoza, Argentina
  • TASTING NOTES

    Fresh and fruity. Complex and elegant with subtle notes imparted from the oak ageing.
  • FOOD PAIRING

    Poultry or white fish.
  • OTHER INFO

    Mendoza
  • IMAGE DISCLAIMER

    The product image shown may not be an exact representation of the product due to vintages and variations in pack sizes.

BLACKBEARD'S 

©2020 Blackbeard's Trading Company Ltd